The Equal Partners program seeks to create commercial opportunities for producers of top quality coffee to sell their products on world markets with greater added value.
Through partnerships with Ipanema Comercial, each producer knows exactly what coffee to produce, how the coffee will be prepared, for whom and at what price it will be sold. At the same time, Ipanema is able to increase its volume of sales and creates new opportunities for its clients.
The Equal Partners program offers:• Recognition of origin: the coffee of each partner is processed separately, with full traceability.
• Controlled process: each partner receives full technical assistance, through regular visits by a consultative council of agronomic engineers of Ipanema, which provides guidance with respect to best agricultural and environmental practices.
Guaranteed quality: starting with selective harvesting, all the process of preparation and creation of blends is conducted by Ipanema. For the final client, Ipanema provides a full guarantee of volume and quality.
The differentiating factors for the client that acquires these coffees are:
• The process is transparent since volumes, prices and origins are open and known to all;
• Ipanema provides a guarantee of the fulfillment of commercial commitments;
• Minimum prices are guaranteed by means of joint hedging policies;
• Direct access between producers and final clients;
• Long-term partnerships provide both the producer and the final client with the guarantees necessary for investments in production and marketing.
The coffees and blends in this program are differentiated by means of the creation of specific labels and blends, such as Bourbon Selection, Ipanema Nativa and Ipanema Bossa Nova.